The Amped Router setup.ampedwireless.com helps you to check the settings. The ATHENA R-2 Wi-Fi router AC 2600 comes with a powerful 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor, 4 High optimized antennas, 16 high power amplifiers that deliver excellent Wi-Fi performance. The ATHENA R-2 Wi-Fi router AC 260 features with MU-MIMO technology that helps to provide uninterrupted streaming to multiple devices at the same time.
This powerful router is designed to deliver faster speed with fast AC2600 Wi-Fi technology which provides speed up to 2.53 Gbps. It provides ultimate Wi-Fi coverage with 16 high power and High optimized antennas which helps to eliminate Wi-Fi dead spots. The ATHENA R-2 Wi-Fi router AC 2600 also has advanced Security Features that adjust the coverage of your website and block spam websites.
Some best features of ATHENA R-2 Wi-Fi router AC 2600.
Wi-Fi speeds up to 2.53 Gbps.
Powerful 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor.
Beam forming technology.
Multi-user MIMO technology for uninterrupted streaming.
16 Powerful Amplifiers & 4 Antennas.
Processor : High Power 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor.
Wireless Speed : 2.4GHz: 800 Mbps, 5.4GHz 1733 Mbps.
Frequency Band : 2.4Ghz and 5.4Ghz simultaneous.
Antennas : 4 High Gain Dual Band Antennas.
Amplifiers : 4 x 5 GHz, 2.4 GHz and 8 Low Noise Amplifiers.
Ports : One 2.0 USB Port, One 3.0 USB Port, One WAN Port & Four LAN Ports.
How to connect your computer with ATHENA R-2 (AC2600) Wi-Fi router network?
In this article, you will find the step by step instruction on how to connect your wired on the wireless device on ATHENA R-2 (AC2600) Wi-Fi router network. Amped made it very simple to connect your devices on amped Wi-Fi routers network by Plug and Play setup process. You can connect your computer on the AC2600 Wi-Fi router network by two methods. The first method is wirelessly and the other one is through Ethernet cable (Wired Connection) and type “setup.ampedwireless.com“. This article helps you to connect your computer wired or wirelessly on your ATHENA R-2 (AC2600) routers network. Before starting the process, please read the notes carefully.
- Make sure the power light is lit on your router.
- There should be an active internet connection from the Internet service provider.
- You must have all the necessary information about your router.
To connect your computer on ATHENA R-2 (AC2600) Wi-Fi router network
METHOD 01- WIRELESSLY
- Go to the wireless settings on your device using setup.ampedwireless.com.
- Click on Scan to start scanning for the available wireless network.
- Locate the wireless network of your router. The default Wireless Network name (Network ID) for Amped router is like Amped_AthenaAP_2.4 and Amped_AthenaAP_5.
- Select your Wireless network and click on connect.
- Enter the default password or WPA Security Key. The default password or WPA Security Key for Amped ATHENA R-2 (AC2600) is wireless in lowercase.
- Click on Enter to complete the task.
Now your device is connected on ATHENA R-2 (AC2600) routers network and you may now use the access of your router network. If there is any problem with connecting your computer on. ATHENA R-2 (AC2600) routers network, and then please contact the support team at 1-800-601-1903.
METHOD 01- WIRED CONNECTION
- Get the Ethernet cable which is included in the product package.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable into the LAN port of the router.
- Connect the other end of Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port of your device.
- Make sure you connect the Ethernet into the right Port.
Your Plug and Play setup process is complete now. If you met with any difficulties in between the setup process, please contact the support team.
How to access the ATHENA R-2 (AC2600) routers network using the Setup wizard?
You can access the ATHENA R-2 (AC2600) routers network using the setup wizard. You can use any compatible Web browser to access the Setup Wizard http://setup.ampedwireless.com.
We recommend the browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome 55 or higher, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari 10 or higher, Microsoft Edge.
Please follow the below instructions step by step to access the router network. This process can take 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
To access the ATHENA R-2 (AC2600) routers network using the Setup wizard.
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Type http://setup.ampedwireless.com into the web address bar or you can try with the IP address of your device. If the web page fails to open the setup wizard, please check the proxy settings of your computer or contact the support team to get you through the setup process.
- This URL redirects you to the Setup Wizard page.
- Click on Next to continue.
- The setup wizard will start to detect your network settings and it may take a few minutes.
- If your device is successfully connected to the network then you will see a green tick mark on a setup wizard page. If there is any problem with the automatic setup wizard, the page will show you the error report. The process is complete and now you may connect your devices on your router network.
If you find any problems during the access process, please contact the support team or call at 1800- 601-1903. For more information on how to access ATHENA R-2 (AC2600) router’s network or any other topic related to Amped ATHENA R-2 (AC2600), please call us on 1800-601-1903.